Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clearman rallies the troops! While the projects are all done by students, we still need a guiding hand from Mr. Clearman. We may know a lot, but he's still much more savvy than we are.... For now....

Bring my creation to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wrecked planter box is well on its way to being back in commision. Our crack team of builders are bringing the poor box back to life. Their prognosis: it will live a long and healthy life, though it may have some partial numbness.

I'm still so proud of our locksmiths. They got the project done, and the file cabinet is secure once more! Never underestimate the power of a bionaut! Let's keep this pace up, and have this building shining and secure before the end of the school year.

Computer team spreads the word. Even though our blog has gotten 76 hits recently, it's not quite enough. We're spreading the word, and these two are hard at work, making sure as many people as possible (who are worth telling) are told about our blog, and our cause. Let's hope these efforts become fruitful!

And our mechanics fueled up the car to take a spin- er, I mean, get the car running again. Even though you can't see their faces, I can almost promise that they were smiling and thanking me and calling me awesome and- well... Maybe not all that... But they weren't particularly UNhappy. Maybe I'll catch one of them smiling next time.

1 comment:

Justin A. Rickard said...

This is a great blog. I wish there was a program like this when I went to high school. You're an inspiration to everyone trying promote alternative energies to the world. Keep up the good work!

-Denver Sun Sponge